First, I watched his panties. And without surprise I saw that there was such a huge spot of sperm that it left no doubt what he was doing. Second, I looked at his phone and froze. He wrote and received a large number of SMS from a woman whom I knew well, but never met the two of us. This means that she does not know that he is my husband! This woman is Zhenya, my friend. I knew her phone number well. She had a big scandal with her husband two months ago, when she found him with her mistress in the country. She called me and cried how bad she was. I calmed her down and said that all men are like that. And now she is fucking with my husband and does not know that I am his wife. She put me in the same position, whore!
Oh and Galka! How seductive she is! This incredible super mini clearly shows her cool legs, I was delighted. And what a sweet and long kiss we have! Finally we met! She is graduating from university this year and will be a graduate economist.
In the shower, I changed into clean clothes. I left the bathroom and went into the only (very large) room of the apartment. There I saw a huge and already spread out bed, on which three people could easily fit. My aunt was standing next to me.
liveartbcs.com/brazil/13-01-2022-1. I sighed and muttered:
Squeezing a little on her ass, I began to massage inside the ass. Katya's breathing quickened immediately. The bottle of lubricant had a tip in the form of a sharp cone and I sharply inserted it into her ass and squeezed the bottle tightly and poured a large amount of lubricant into her ass.
Will you shoot?
No, well, Igorek definitely ate something bad: he calls for marriage, fucks like he hadn't seen each other for a month. What a blessing that the men are so thick-skinned, and he did not feel that I was literally being beaten in all holes in front of him. For example, I almost always feel that Igor has had some kind of otter.